Images from Sarah Hannigan
Paula’s gentle guidance helped me rediscover what I am meant to do, what brings me joy, the passions I have for life. She is a gem, one-of-a-kind.
-- Marlys J., Duluth, MN
· I will engage with you from the center of who I am as your confidante, ally, and personal fan club.
· I will foster the changes you want to make in your life by helping you combine insight with action.
· I will acknowledge the complexities of your life, while challenging you to expand beyond your current limitations.
· I will give honest feedback, offer fresh perspectives, and at times make difficult requests.
· I will risk being wrong in an attempt to reflect back what I hear from you.
· I believe that as participants in life, every decision we make has a result. Consciously or unconsciously, we choose the kind of life we are living.
· In the coaching relationship, you make your choices conscious so that you can align your life-walk with your life-talk.
· I believe that each of us is responsible for his or her life, but we are never in it alone. In community with others and with the grander forces at play in our world, we take risks to live the life we are meant to live.
· In the coaching relationship, you come together with another to create a dynamic energy to fuel your life.
· I believe that each one of us has a part of what's needed in this world, and that it is our deepest desire and greatest privilege to offer our part for the benefit of others.
· In the coaching relationship, you nurture the lifelong work of discovering and sharpening your gifts and skills and then find a way to offer these to the whole.